imessage an error occurred during activation [solved]

I tried to use iMessage using my apple id, in order to sync my messages to my mac. I tried on my iPhone and my mac, the same error message: an error occurred during activation, please try again later.

Also another message shows up when I tried to sign in on my iPhone:


I read all the tutorials that are available on internet, but they just give you tons of steps, and no one suit up for my problem, at the end I reached apple support and they fixed my problem. iMessage and FaceTime have other server authentication so apple need to validate your identity, they asked me some things to do, and finally they enable my apple id for iMessage and FaceTime, so now I can use iMessage with my apple id and It is working on my mac too, I enable iCloud for iMessages and now my messages are sync on my mac and iPhone.

I hope it helps.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Difference between software engineering and computer science

How important is to have a backup - True Story!

Help us to build a basketball & volleyball court in Lima, Perú